New Construction Homes
Builders, Homes and Floor Plans
Brand New Home Buyer Representation
Do not gamble and assume your house is built correctly!
In Nevada, new home builders pay for you to have a Realtor represent you if we go with you on your first visit to their community. Thankfully, whether or not you have a Realtor does not affect the price of the home. With us protecting you, you now have a new home expert and a retired building engineer (NV P.E., C.E.) on YOUR team. Consequently, we are your FREE new construction home protectors!
A normal Las Vegas Real Estate Buyer’s Agent helps you find the communities that fill your needs and they will go there with you. Agents should be at the contract signing. Some agents may advise you on options and upgrades. Very few will go to a framing walk-thru with you and fewer have anything to add. Many will go to your final walk-thru and some will go to your signing. We do those things AND so much more. WE PROTECT YOU with our building and real estate knowledge and expertise.
PROTECTION AND REPRESENTATION:
How We Represent And Protect You:
- Our principal Realtor, Kurt Grosse, was a Nevada Building Engineer who told Las Vegas’s Largest Builders how to build their houses for over a decade. He knows what it takes to build a house correctly.
- We sold huge numbers of new homes in 20+ years and know the system and builders.
- While your home is under construction, Kurt goes there weekly to monitor the progress. Link to New Construction Monitoring Page.
- You receive pictures and videos of the house before the drywall gets installed so you have them for your records.
- Kurt does the framing walk-thru with you or for you. He also verifies that your chosen options are installed.
- We attend your home orientation final walk-thru with you.
- Kurt examines financial worksheets closely before you sign loan and title docs
- If you sign in town we go to your title and escrow signing in case questions arise.
- As a gift, our New Construction Home Inspector spends 2-3 hours testing things that people cannot see. He verifies that your new home functions correctly, which may save you thousands. See our blog on Getting a New Construction Home Inspection.
- All of our knowledge and experience are yours forever.
How To Assure That You Have Representation
- Do not give your name on a builder website. Sometimes they are sticklers. Give your best friend’s name if you can’t resist. Better yet, if you want something a builder offers, ask us to get it for you.
- Go with us when you look at new homes for the first time. Our registration is good for 3-6 months, so go back as many times as you want before contract signing.
- Do not sign a registration form and minimalize conversation if you look on your own. Tell the onsite sales agent you work with a Realtor. If you want additional information, let us get it for you.
- Go into a contract with us there protecting you. Once you are in contract, most Realtors stop working for you until signing. This is when WE help you the most.
This website and information are made available for you to explore by Kurt Grosse with Realty One Group. Kurt is a Las Vegas Top-Producing Realtor since 1996 and a Retired Building Engineer (P.E., C.E.). His goal with his buyers and sellers is to use his skills and knowledge to protect them in this ever-changing Las Vegas Real Estate Market. With how quickly homes are built in Southern Nevada, his skills are invaluable.